Be a Caleb Rep in Your Church
Dear Friend of Caleb Ministries,
We would like to ask your support in informing your church’s pastor, staff and members about the helpful materials that Caleb Ministries offers. We need people like yourself to be a contact person in your church for Caleb Ministries. We are currently in the process of establishing a network of Caleb Representatives (Caleb Reps). This network will consist of women who have a heart and a burden for helping women through difficult losses such as miscarriage, stillbirth, early infant death, infertility, or helping someone who is post-abortive. Regardless of whether or not you have suffered a loss personally, you can still represent this ministry in your church.
Here are a number of ways you can help:
- Get the word out in your church about the Caleb Resources (A Resource Sheet is available online or one can be sent to you.) The most important thing is meeting with your pastor and/or other pastors at your church to inform them about the Caleb Resources. We suggest purchasing a Caleb Packet to show and explain the resources that are available. A complete Caleb Packet will include a PAT box, Miscarriage Bag, Hearts of Hope bag, and a sample of the books we have available at a cost of $95.00 which includes shipping. You may also wish to meet with other staff in the church including the women’s ministry leaders, young married’s Sunday school teachers, etc. You may wish to participate in some or all of the following ministry opportunities:
- Mother’s Day and Sanctity of Life Sundays: Focus Publishing (1-800-91-FOCUS) has agreed to sell Morning Will Come (stories of women who have lost babies) and Living in His Forgiveness (for post-abortive women) at 50% off for these two events during the year. You would also want to run an announcement in your church bulletin and newsletter introducing the ministry and explaining its mission at this time. We have a sample write up if you would email the ministry at that time and request it.
- Missions Fair: If your church does a Missions Fair this would be an excellent time to set up a table with the Caleb Resources. Just let us know and we can be of help to you with this.
- Laminated Bookmarks: Keep the bookmarks, Helps For Women, available in brochure racks and throughout the church. The bookmark does a beautiful job explaining the various resources that are available through Caleb Ministries.
- Financial Support: Many churches regularly support missions in their church. Caleb Ministries can give you an extra packet of materials and copies of our books to acquaint the Missions Board with our specific ministry needs. Caleb Ministries is a 501(c) 3 organization.
- Pray for the ministry: We will send emails periodically with prayer requests.
The position of a Caleb Rep is a new and evolving one. Each representative and church will be different so the way in which the role is carried out will be different as well. With prayer and consideration, every woman with a heart for helping women who are hurting will know how best to represent the ministry, and thus further the eternal message of God’s love, support, and encouragement.
Please prayerfully consider becoming a member of our representative network. Please contact me at
firstname.lastname@example.org or at (704) 841-1320 if you would like to be a Caleb Rep in your church or if you have questions.
Thank you, in advance, for your time and consideration.
By His Grace,
Craig and Sandy Day